Crowdfunding Alert - Jason fan-film "Mystery Inc. and the Legend of Jason Voorhees" in need of funding


A new fan-film from prolific indie director Chris R. Notarile, which promises to mix together the Scooby-Doo gang with Jason Voorhees himself, is in the beginning stages of a crowdfunding campaign and needs more funding to be completed.

Says Chris, "Last year, I saw and an endless amount of FRIDAY THE 13TH fan films getting crowd funded, and all of them asking for ludicrous amounts. Fortunately, I don't need ludicrous amounts of cash to make a F13 fan film. Would I like ludicrous amounts of cash? Sure. But no, I don't need it."

"2019 was my most productive year to date. I produced 27 shorts, and a lot of them made for pennies. I think we can all agree, I know how to stretch a dollar. So I'll get right to it, I'm doing a serious take on Scooby Doo. Mystery Inc will investigate the legend of Jason Voorhees. It will not be anything like the Robot Chicken comedy sketch. This will be realistic and more in line with a dramatic horror movie."

"So if you love Jason Voorhees, and have always wanted to see the gang take him on in a serious manner, then this is the project for you!"

To back this campaign and to see the potential perks on display, visit the GoFundMe page for the project here:
https://www.gofundme.com/f/mysteryinc

Comments