WiHM Video Special - Helene Udy


One of the genuinely nicest figures I've come across in the scene, actress Helene Udy was gracious enough to sit down with me for a special interview to promote her crowdfunding project The Haunting of the Lady-Jane but it turned into a near-career retrospective on her work as we talked for nearly an hour. We cover her early interest in acting and her process on-set for getting into character, of course a few special notes on My Bloody Valentine and her subsequent work on soap-operas and finally touching on her recent spate of indie work including the numerous projects she's filmed in recent years including Reflections of a Broken Mind, The Embalmers, Tin Roof and numerous others. I can't thank her enough for taking the time to do this and I graciously present this to you all!


This interview ran as part of our Women in Horror Month celebrations. Click the banner below to check out all of our reviews and interviews about the occasion:

Comments